We collect name, phone number and email address. This information is provided from you if you wish to contact us.
Using the “Contact Us” form you can fill in your information and send it to us
We will use your data to contact you
We store your data for a max period of 30 days after our last contact
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request SaVaGi for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SaVaGi correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SaVaGi to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. For the most popular websites please click below:
You can email us at email@example.com